Friday, September 2, 2011

Getting Ready

When we decided to move, I had the bright idea to completely refurnish the house. This was actually not a bright idea. Our living room is filled with IKEA furniture that still needs to be built and the wardrobe for our bedroom alone took a whole weekend to (nearly) complete. Oh my! But we still have time, I'm sure by the time I go into labor, we'll be so comfortable and pleased with our new home.

Now, very much at the forefront of my mind are preparing the hospital bag and making sure we are ready for that. I got a lovely overnight bag from Longchamp that I cannot wait to fill with everything I'll need for my stay in the hospital with the baby. I chose the navy because it's timeless and classic.
As for the baby's things, I decided that I will pack the stroller with the baby's and my going home outfits as well as the baby's blanket and so on for J to bring to the hospital on our last day. I am over the top excited about our stroller. Here is how it's going to look on the big special day.

Sometimes it's hard to believe the baby is going to be here in one month - or less! I can't wait to find out if it's a boy or a girl and to count those sweet little toes and fingers. I've never been happier!

No comments:

Post a Comment